ID+A is more than a place to work. Our team ranges from 1 to 35 years of working and playing together. In between discussing projects, there are always lunch plans and shared experiences. We hope to hear from you soon!
Create artistic and functional designs for every market ID+A serves. Keep your skills sharp and flex your muscles in healthcare, education, corporate and hospitality clients. Spend your time with a real team that learns, plays and works together to create new paths to the future for your clients and yourself.
- Creativity | Approach projects and ideas with innovation while displaying original thinking and creativity.
- Research | Communicate with product vendors, manufacturers, peers, and representatives regularly to ensure broad knowledge of current research, products, trends, and technology in the market.
- Schematic Design | Form and explore block plans, furniture layouts, legends and key plans that can be developed with the project team and client.
- Design Development | Participate in design concept and furniture planning with client and project team input to determine final design decisions that best suite project needs and requirements.
- Specification | Generate pricing specifications for account executives using CAP 2020 and CET software. Produce elevations, renderings, finish plans, presentations, power and data location plans, and furniture floor plans, as well as various schedules and project specific notes.
- Installation Drawings | Create installations packets with specifications and drawings. As needed attend construction progress meetings including conducting on-site observations of work during construction to monitor compliance with project documentation and progress. Review shop drawings and project submittals for accuracy, omissions, and legibility. Perform in-house design checks for colleagues. Travel to clients both locally and nationally may be required.
- Firm Marketing | Confidently prepare both virtual and physical design presentations for clients. Assist account executives and sales team to win new business and service existing clients.
- Team Mentality | Proactively contribute to overall success of team and projects by adhering to standards of excellence in interior design and execution.Collaborate with project coordinators and project managers to ensure client satisfaction.
Market Director - Evansville
At ID+A, we believe that work is a higher calling. It is a state of mind as much as it is a physical place. As the world becomes increasingly mobilized through technology, people have more choice in when, where, and how they work. Our customers rely on us to reimagine their work, healing and learning environments through the use of creative design, interior architecture and cutting edge furnishings and architectural products. The solutions we create empowers our customers to remove hurdles, optimize physical space, and create opportunities to delight their employees. Ultimately, it allows companies to craft exceptional work experiences - keeping people engaged and energized while allowing them choice and control in their day.
ID+A is looking for a Market Director to support our current customers, develop new customers, and build a high performing team in Evansville, Indiana. You’re the connector and leader of ID+A Evansville and you rely heavily on your experience to develop and grow our business. Your drive makes you excited to connect with the broader business community through networking and customer development. You are thoughtful, strategic, and a leader. You are energized by details both big and small and are always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Connect to Michael Morris, Chief Commercial Officer | Partner via email firstname.lastname@example.org
View Open Positions
Interested in joining the team? Check out our current job openings.